PRODUCT RETURN POLICY
ORDERS CAN BE RETURNED FOR THE FOLLOWING REASONS :
- The received product is damaged or broken during the delivery process by courier
- The product received is not as in the order made
- The product received is damaged due to the factors of the product itself (sensitive)
CONDITIONS FOR PRODUCT RETURN :
- Must be returned within 7 days of delivery
- Products must be repackaged in good condition and all products that have been 'sealed' but damaged on the packaging must not be opened for claims
- The return must be accompanied by the product order, delivery note and a copy of the payment receipt.
- Returned products must look like new and be returned in a clean package.
If all terms and conditions are complied with for the purpose of returning the product, fill out the form and send it together with the product via the courier service to :
THE HIJAB CO
No. 19-G & 19-1,
Jalan Nautika BU20/B Seksyen U20
Pusat Komersial TSB
47000 Sungai Buloh, Selangor
TEL: 03-6145 0133
- Please keep the posting slip (tracking number) provided by courier services to facilitate the process of checking the posting status yourself .
- THE HIJAB CO will inform the customer after the returned goods are safely received by our party.
- The investigation process will be carried out within 7 days after receipt of the return product.
- If the return request is invalid, THE HIJAB CO will send the goods back to the customer.
ACCOUNT REGISTRATION AND HOW TO RECOVER PASSWORD
Q: How do I register as a buyer on the THE HIJAB CO website?
A: It's easy !Just click the registration button on the website. Fill in personal information and make sure all information is accurate and true.
Q: What if I forgot my user password?
A: Don't worry ! Please click on the Forgot Your Password button on the 'Sign in' page . Follow the instructions to recover the password. Enter your email address and a temporary password will be sent to your email. After that you can access your account. We encourage you to change your password immediately.
Q: How to change personal information or shipping information?
A: Very easy ! You can change the desired information on the 'Profile' page.
Q: How do I make a purchase ?
A: You can make an online purchase either after or before registering on the ST website.
Follow the purchase steps below :
- Select a product and choose your desire design.
- Select the quantity of the product and then click the 'Add to Cart' button for the purchased product
- View 'Cart' to view booking details
- Click 'Continue Shopping' or 'Checkout' to proceed
- To facilitate the purchase process, please click 'Log in' your account
- Fill in the information and confirm the purchase details as well as the address
- When you're done, choose a payment method
- After completing the payment, click 'Confirm Order'.
Q: How do I cancel a booking ?
A: cancellation of the purchase cannot be done after the reservation is received along with proof of payment. We encourage you to check your booking details before proceeding with the payment process.
Q: Is a product change allowed if you choose the wrong product?
A: no problem.You can perform product conversions while in the purchase process.However, conversions are not allowed after the purchase has been confirmed and payment has been made. You are advised to be careful and check the desired product before making any payment.
Q: What if the product is out of Stock ?
A: Don't worry! . If our products are out of stock, click 'E-mail Me When in Stock' on the product page and enter your email address. We will notify you when the product is available. You can also click 'Store Locator' and find the nearest St outlet location and inquire about stock. Our outlet staff is ready to help you.
Q: How do I see and get the tracking number ?
A: You can find the shipment tracking number on the 'Order History' tab in your Dashboard. THE HIJAB CO will also provide you with a tracking number via your registered email address upon successful posting.
Please contact our customer service at 03-6145 0133 from Monday to Friday (except Public Holidays) From 9.00am to 5.00 pm for any enquiries.
Q: What does status PENDING, CANCELLED, PAID & DISPATCHED, REFUND mean ?
A: Here is an explanation of the purchase status :
- PENDING-waiting for payment
- CANCELLED-cancellation of purchase from ST/ customer / failure to make payment
- PAID-payment has been received and the booking will be processed.
- DISPATCHED-the order has already been completed and the tracking number is already available for posting.
- REFUND-the booking has been decided to be refunded either with Malaysian Ringgit or voucher.
Q: What are the online payment methods used ?
A: We accept payment via MasterCard, Visa Card or Debit Card issued by local Malaysian banks only.
We also accept online payments via Maybank2U, CIMB Clicks, Hong Leong Connect, AmOnline and MEPS/FPX (all local banks including RHB and Bank Islam).
Q: How to make payment ?
A: it's easy !Follow the steps below :
1) Make sure all desired products are correct
2) confirm shipping information such as address, phone no and name
3) Select the payment method and click 'Continue'.You will be connected to the RAZER portal site. Follow the next steps until done.
Q: How do I know if the payment was successful ?
A: you will receive information on the screen prompt saying that the payment has been successful .At the same time, you will also receive an invoice from THE HIJAB CO and a payment email notification from RAZER .Please check the purchase status in the Dashboard .
Q: Why was my payment cancelled / cancelled?
A: there are a number of reasons for being refused payment.Please see the description below.
- Check with your bank if the balance is sufficient to make the payment
- If using a MasterCard or Visa credit or Debit Card to make a payment, make sure your card is activated and that the 3D security function is entered correctly
- Note: only credit cards issued by local Malaysian banks are accepted
- Make sure you have registered and opened an account using online banking with the bank of your choice